L’Olivier Assurance Auto : the success of a generous retirement gift
L’Olivier – a subsidiary of one of the leading online European motor insurance groups. The company was launched in France in 2011 with the aim of shaking up market codes by offering quality services at attractive prices adapted to individual lifestyles.
As he was leaving on retirement, Henry Engelhardt CEO of Admiral Group, of which L’Olivier – assurance auto is the French subsidiary, offered 9 billion Euros to his employees.
- Increase brand visibility in broadcast media
- Generate media interest around the gift and leverage on Henry Engelhardt ’s presence in France for interviews.
- Spread the press release adapted to local media
- Henry Engelhardt’s exclusive interview with daily newspaper, le Parisien
- Coordinate, follow up and rank media opportunities
- 145 items of media coverage including 15 interviews
- 18 print articles
- 85 online articles
- 16 radio items
- 26 TV features